Monday 20 June 2016

Te Mata

Te Mata legend         
The village was being terrorized  by Te Mata o  Rongokako the giant.
Te Mata o Rongokarko challenged them in a battle but Then the ‘chief made his daughter be in love with the giant
So there can be peace in the land and the war can stop.Afterwords him and  henerako walked over the hill to Te Mata o Rongokako when they reached the beach henerako fell deeply in love with him and he fell deeply in love with her.After the chief got back the people of the mare where still angry for stealing their food and burning their houses.Next the chief had an idea, he said to him if you wish to marry my doughter you will have to bite a path through the hill to Waimarama so we can visit her whenever we wish. He loved her so much that he said OK;

When he got to the last activity he said my teeth are as strong as diamonds. He bit through the mountain but then something bad happened he bit straight through a big hard rock he swallowed and swallowed but he could not breath.Than he fell down and died.   

something that challenged me was the spelling I had to keep restarting to sound out the words.
I am proud of my work because it took a lot of determination and I have detaili I wrote what he could see and hear and feel.
The learning muscle I was stretching was my learning quietly because I wanted to get it done good. That is maneging distractons. I really enjoyed writing this because it sounded interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment