Thursday 24 March 2016

Camp Omatua

 Something that challenged me was was me zooming down the water slide  and splashing in the mud and getting it om my face and hair .

Something that made me laugh was Mrs Ramsay doing a funny face.

One of the most coolest activity was the river because of the clay slide.
It was cool because of me climbing up the slippery clay and sliding down into the freezing water.It hurt because the clay was bumpy.

My favorite part of camp was the fear factor because it was scary but not for the girls because they got sprite and lollies.

My biggest achievement was getting a lolly at the water  slide. because i made it and i went on the mud so thats why i got it I got it at first try
This is Arapata's funny face
This is a photo of us finding a wolf-spider at Camp Omatua. The teachers threw it outside and it was on the window and Josh was beside it and got really scared.
This is Tyler

                                      

                                       
                                             

                                                 

2 comments:

  1. you have good photos and i Like the information about your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is pretty funy

    ReplyDelete