Thursday 14 April 2016

My Prototype

The proplom was other people want to have more fun in the bush.I was trying to make something so other people can have more fun then every one else in the bush
This is my prototype.I have made this because every one would love to have fun  in a tree house with
 a tire swing and a flying fox.
I am proud of my learning because it is an interesting thing to make and when it did not work I tryd (tried)over and over and over again

Some of the questions I asked were
Should  I have a tire swing?
How can I make a log and stick it to A really really really strong rope? is my fun in the bush contraption safe for other people?
Should I have A bridge?
How will I get the Resources?

I am proud of my work because it is going to be very interesting for other little  kids to have fun and very big to play in. I made it safe by making it stable and strong.

Something that challenged me was building it because I had to try over and over and over agian(again)










No comments:

Post a Comment