Tuesday 14 June 2016

Art

I have been learning to overlap on art to blend the colors.Over laping the colors was very hard because if I smudged it it would go all yuck.
Something that challenged me was doing the path and not smudging the colors everywhere.
I made my artwork look the best I could to make it look far away by making the path smaller.
I really enjoyed doing this fun art because it was with messy pastel I mean oil pastel.
Something I can do next time is put even more effort into my work so I can make my work better because I did get distracted.
I really like doing art because it is fun.

3 comments:

  1. nice work sky i like how it looks kind of 3D and i like the colors because it's not two colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work sky i realy like how you blend the colors and it is realy colorfool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work sky i code never do that.

    ReplyDelete